Best Crypto Memes of the Last Week
1. The crypto market continues to hit new lows and it is difficult for us to put up with it. The analysts’ forecasts are still upsetting. All we can do is believe — let the bull run begin!
2. The main news of the last week is the hack of Cryptopia. It is pretty simple to find memes about it on Reddit. Yesterday CCN wrote that an anonymous vendor going by “ExploitDOT” was attempting to sell user data from the know-your-customer (KYC).
We hope that your funds are safe and sound. Better keep your coins in reliable wallets and on trusted exchanges! But it is really difficult to say who we can trust.
3. Afterward, the other exchanges (namely Coinzest and Poloniex) were rumored to be recently hacked. Poloniex announced that its site was switched to maintenance mode due to “technical difficulty”. Fortunately, the rumors were not confirmed.
4. One more important event — the delay of Ethereum’s fork Constantinople. On Friday the developers chose February 27 as a new date for the upcoming update. However, on January 15 (when the fork should have been activated) we saw lively discussions on cryptocurrency Grin which was released on the same day. The crypto society is uncertain about its advantages.
5. In the end, we advise you to watch a video about a typical trader’s life (South Park style).
Enjoy your day!